- The product attempts to generate aggressive risk adjusted returns by focusing exclusively on borrowers who have Young Business set-ups with stability less than or equal to 5 years.
- It presents a unique feature for lenders to invest passively in a mix of borrowers thereby diversifying risks without compromising on returns.
This product is suitable for lenders who are willing to:
- Invest specifically in borrowers with Young Business set-up
- Take moderate risk
Following borrowers are excluded from this product:
- Selected high risk profiles
- Poor credit bureau score or recent defaults
- Non-residents Indian
- Age less than 21 years or more than 55 years
- Borrowers without KYC documents
Product Performance Trend:
Young Business borrowers have delivered superior net returns (post default) consistently over the last 5 qtrs.
Released from January 2018
Presenting the "Rising Enterprises" P2P Loan Product:
Our historical data clearly suggests that borrowers with Young Business set-ups with business stability less than or equal to 5 years are very aggressive. Hence, they make lucrative asset class for lenders to invest. Currently, approximately 65-70% of borrowers funded on our platform have new their Young Business set-up.
- Minimum investment amount is ₹30,000/-
- Maximum investment amount is ₹10,00,000/-
To mitigate investor’s overall risk, Faircent will deploy this investment into various risk categories as follows. Also, investment per borrower will be limited to ₹1,500/- to ₹10,000/- depending on the borrower risk category
|Minimal Risk||Low Risk||Medium Risk||High Risk||V. High risk||Unrated|
|Distribution of investment||0-10%||10-25%||10-30%||10-25%||5-15%||0-10%|
Lock-in and Re-investment option:
The repayments from this product will be automatically re-invested for a period of 12 months and cannot be withdrawn for 12 months. Post 12 months, you have an option to continue re-investment or make monthly withdrawals.
₹1 lakh invested in this product will deliver the following returns over 24 months.
|Highest return% over last 5 qrtrs||Avg. return% over last 5 qrtrs||Lowest return% over last 5 qrtrs|
Fees & charges:
|Investment fees||1% of the investment amount|
|Collection / recovery fees||As per terms on the website|
Below charts give the distribution of all Young Business borrowers on the platform on their bureau scores (based on their loan repayment history), their monthly income & their monthly fixed obligation to income ratio.