At Faircent, we understand that monthly income and limited savings are insufficient to finance your home improvement project. Whether you are planning to put your home for sale or thinking of adding ornaments of comfort; the Personal Loan for Home improvement financed by Faircent will make it a stress-free endeavor.
Avail a Personal Loan for Home Improvement to
- Add comfort and longevity to your home
- Glamorize your home with contemporary lighting and electric fittings
- Get the personal loan for home improvement to make your house energy efficient
- Personal loan for kitchen remodeling or to make it an open kitchen with extra cabinets
- Add an additional deck, a pool or a new improved storeroom with the Personal loan for home improvement
- Create a better dining area to make your home preferable for social gathering
- Install new water storage tank with a personal loan for home improvement
- Get complete plumbing remodeling done
- Repair existing interiors and reconstruct the overall exterior structure
- Complete remodeling of your roofing
- Install a better security system and cameras on a personal loan for home improvement
- Personal loan for home improvement to add extra almirahs, wooden credenzas or may be an additional room for your personal closet
- Personal loan to purchase durable large-value consumer goods
- Alter every tiny detail with a personal loan for home improvement and home remodeling
All these changes make home remodeling an expensive and time-consuming project. Therefore, opting for a personal loan for home improvement makes it all a worth. Since you don’t have to worry about your savings draining down.
Get Personal Loan for Home Improvement to Add Value to Your Home
Before deciding to apply for a Personal Loan for the home improvement project, you have to examine exactly - what are your home needs? And how much you should be spending on them? With Personal Loan for Home Improvement funded by Faircent; you can get funds starting from Rs.15,000 to Rs. 10 lakhs to comfortably spend of every pint-sized to elephantine detail.
Enhance the beauty of your house today with a personal loan for home improvement
Home improvement and redecoration project are costly. Therefore, Faircent offers unmitigated financial assistance for home improvement. The interest rates on personal loan are highly flexible and reasonable with easy and hassle-free application process. Repayment tenures are between 6 months to 36 months to help you pay back with ease.
Flexible and easy EMI option
Long tenure - up to 3 years
No collateral/security required
Get a personal loan of up to Rs. 10 lakhs
An attractive low-Interest rate of 12% to 36%
Speedy approval of Personal Loan for Home Improvement
Minimum documentation required for personal loan for home improvement
Quick disbursal and Hassle-Free Processing of Personal Loan for Home Improvement
With Faircent, the personal loan application process is straightforward. As soon as you sign up with us, our documentation process begins. Your money gets transferred into the account fast. Thus, the loan gets disbursed as quickly as possible to make your dream of reconstructing your home a reality.
So, Don’t hold your home remodeling plans due to lack of funds! Sign up with Faircent for personal Loan for Home Improvement now!
Get Home Renovation Loan from Faircent in Just 3 Simple Steps
- Register online and upload documents for Home Renovation Loan
- Get approval and start receiving proposals for Home Repair Loan
- Home Improvement Loan amount gets credited to your bank account
Faircent Advantage to apply for a Home Improvement Loan
- Lowest Home Improvement Interest Rates
- No Bank Mediation to get Home Repair Loan
- Home Improvement Loan Funded Faster
- No Collateral Required for Home Renovation Loan
- Minimum Documentation to apply Home Improvement Loan
- Easy & Transparent Process to get Home Repair Loan
Documents required to apply for a Home Repair Loan
|Identity Proof (any one of the following)||PAN Card, Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport|
|Date of Birth Proof (any one of the following)||PAN Card, Passport|
|Signature Proof (any one of the following)||PAN Card, Signature verification from your bank, Passport|
|Address Proof (any one of the following)||Passport, Bank Statement, Voter ID, Electricity Bill (within last 3 months), Post paid Telephone Bill|
|Contact Proof (any one of the following)||Post paid Mobile Bill (last month), Post paid Landline Bill (last month)|
|Bank Statements||Last 6 months|
|IFSC code||Scanned/canceled cheque or copy of the front page of pass book of same bank account|
|Proof of Income||Last 3 months of Salary Slip (For Salaried Professional), Last year’s Business/Personal ITR & Take home salary (For Business Professional)|
|NACH Mandate||Please ensure sign matches bank account signatures|
Get Home Improvement Loan of upto 10 Lakhs at Lowest Interest Rates in India Now!Sign Up Now!