Use the power of Data Science and Analytics to earn up to 12% p.a. returns by investing in loans to India’s creditworthy small businesses and consumers with Faircent Double.
₹ 753.86 Crores
Lenders have joined us
Borrowers have joined us
₹ 8.00 Lacs
Average Investment Size
Gross ROI of Portfolio
How does the Faircent Double work?
- Interested lenders pool in their money and authorize Faircent to disburse this into a diverse mix of loans offered to borrowers who as per Faircent’s algorithms have the repaying capacity to provide aggregate returns of up to 12% p.a.
- Leveraging the power of data and analytics, a scientific approach is used for portfolio building. This helps you save time and energy while achieving efficiency in managing your portfolio.
- Portfolio is constantly monitored and recalibrated. Analytics based approach to collection strategy and execution.
- Portfolio offers loans to credit-worthy borrowers with proven track records and a healthy credit score, and a majority have no defaults in their loan servicing history.
- Processing Fees are only payable after you have earned the returns as per your investment plan. Eg. If the net returns post default are 15% p.a. and the lender has chosen tenure option with 12% p.a. (Flat) returns, then the Faircent Performance linked processing fee will be 3%. If the net returns post default (if any) are 11.5% p.a. and the lender has chosen tenure option with 12% p.a. (Flat) returns, then the lender will receive 11.5% p.a., while Faircent performance linked processing fee will be nil.
- Reinvestment option available to benefit from compounding returns.
Choice of Fixed Term, Monthly Income & On-demand Plans
Non-Volatile Returns not linked to equity markets
Advanced Investment Mechanism using Data Analytics
Performance Linked Portfolio Management Fee
Continuous Portfolio monitoring & recalibration
Complete transparency & real time portfolio updates
Analytics based Collections with strong Recovery processes
Vastly diversified loan portfolio with only creditworthy borrowers
Expected Return: 12%
Gross Return: 20.67%
Net Return: 17.43%
Source: Faircent Analyics Data
Faircent.com is India’s largest P2P lending platform and first to be recognized as an NBFC-P2P by the Reserve Bank of India. It provides you with a digital platform to invest directly in India’s local businesses through a variety of loan products enabling you to diversify your investment portfolio and earn stable and high returns just like a bank.
India's Largest P2P lending platform with Lakhs of registered lenders and borrowers
1st NBFC-P2P Regulated by RBI
Lakhs of loans seamlessly disbursed every month
Tech-enabled platform to facilitate risk management
Simple, transparent and online investing experience seamlessly managed by Faircent
Rs.2500+ Crores loan amount disbursed till date
Awards & Recognitions
Faircent.com is recognised in India and the world over for its tremendous potential as a P2P Lending platform.
Here’s what Mr. Sharad Sharma, an Faircent Double investor has to say:
"Faircent Double is a great option to earn flat returns on my investment while also helping to increase my portfolio stability. Knowing that my investment is going to India's local business owners has been a very fulfilling experience. Faircent.com has made the process really very simple."