Looking to invest your money? Well, we have just the ‘FD’ for you
Presenting Faircent Double, a P2P investment option on India’s largest P2P lending platform.Through Faircent Double, you can invest in loans directly given out to India’s creditworthy individuals and small businesses, and earn stable and high returns, just like you would in a bank
Show me how you deliver
stable high returns
Various lenders, just like you, invest money in a plan of their choice. The money is pooled in a single corpus
Loans are disbursed to borrowers only with a healthy credit score (rates from 10% p.a. to 36% p.a.)
Data science and algorithms automate portfolio management and optimize returns
Loans are collected back using analytics-based methods, backed by a strong recovery process
The loan repayments are pooled, and you are paid back up to 12% p.a., based on your chosen plan.
Our fees are performance-linked, payable only when you have earned the returns as per your investment plan
Your money can be reinvested to enable it to generate compounded returns.
Monthly in-depth status reports; no guesswork
Comprehensive Investment Dashboards, with just the date you need.
Dedicated executive to answer your questions
Seamless liquidation on returns
Regular Loan Portfolio disclosures, to keep you updated all the time.
Aggregate portfolio mix reports covering:
- Product Mix
- Collection Performance
- Credit History
- Employment Type
Self Employed (53%)
Show me your track record
Lenders have joined us
Borrowers have joined us
Average Investment size
Gross ROI of portfolio
Average Loan Amount
Can you Answer my Questions?
Q: What is Faircent Double?
Q: Why are there so many different types of plans available in Faircent Double?
Q: How is the Faircent Double portfolio built?
Q: How is the Faircent Double portfolio built to minimize risk?
- 1. Diversification across many loan-segments basis tenure, interest rate, industry mix and borrower profile through an algorithm based on years of experience in credit data analytics.
- 2. More effective spread across a large number of borrowers and loan products through analytics driven strategy.
- 3. Reinvestment of monthly interest received, which are diverted to less riskier buckets using a scientific approach to portfolio management.
- 4. The portfolio is closely monitored, regular re-calibration and course correction is undertaken.
Q: How are defaults managed under Faircent Double plan?
Q: What is the Lender processing fee payable payable in Faircent Double?
Q: How is Liquidity provided by Faircent??
- 1. Liquidity can be provided from returns generated as and when borrowers pay back their loans. The Lender Escrow Account is a pool of funds through which P2P loans are disbursed to Borrowers. The interest paid by the borrowers helps generate returns for the lenders. The loans have a fixed tenure, and repayment from these loans is spread over the tenure of the loan. Such loan repayments generate the funds available for providing liquidity to lenders. Loan Defaults and delayed repayments from borrowers affect the amount of funds available for providing liquidity.
- 2. Liquidity can be provided by other lenders to whom loans can be transferred. These other lenders take over the opportunity to earn returns from the loan portfolio. Such take over of loans by other lenders adds to funds available for providing liquidity
Lending on Faircent.com is subject to defaults. Please read the product details carefully before investing. Fairassets Technologies India Pvt Ltd (Faircent.com) is having a valid certificate of registration dated May 16th, 2018 issued by the Reserve Bank of India under Section 45 IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. However, the RBI does not accept any responsibility or guarantee about the present position as to the financial soundness of the company or for the correctness of any of the statements or representations made or the opinions expressed by the company and for repayment of deposits / discharge of liabilities by the company. All repayments are subject to GST. Product returns are historic and Faircent doesn’t provide any guarantee of these returns in the future. All information stated above is indicative in nature. The data provided above is purely for information purposes and being dynamic is true as of date of publishing but can change immediately thereafter. Actual returns and pay-outs might differ depending upon the portfolio performance. Faircent will perform risk management activities to maintain returns in the acceptable range but it is possible that lenders may even lose principal amount in case defaults are too high. Investment made in the product may get invested over a period of time depending on the amount of investment. Interest will start accruing only when the amount is disbursed to the respective borrowers on the platform. Returns are dependent on utilization of funds. Unutilized amount lying in the pool does not earn any interest. By investing in this product, lenders authorize Faircent to send funding proposals on their behalf to borrowers meeting the investment criteria. If monthly re-investment is available for this product, then it will be made to borrowers meeting the product’s investment criteria at the point of reinvestment. Liquidity is offered on a best effort basis and Faircent shall not be liable or responsible for any delay in or non-availability of Liquidity.