Role & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for delivering revenue KPIs and manage P&L through partnerships.
- Drive all aspects of partner relationships including business development, enablement, partner marketing, operations, tech integrations and solution development.
- Build long-term relationships with partners across hierarchies and functions. Direct liasoning with the CXO level in customer organisations.
- Manage partner pipeline as per aligned frameworks and grow the channel to 10X in 6 months
- Present and promote Faircent's value proposition and capabilities as a WIN-WIN to partners
- Manage all relationship interlocks - executive, product development, marketing, delivery (operations)
- Collaborate with internal marketing, revenue, tech, and other relevant teams to build and execute joint demand generation plans
- Negotiate deal constructs, commercials, and agreements, and execute campaigns arising from the deals
- Strong analytical skills and 1st principle thinking
- Structured problem-solving ability
- Strong negotiation skills and indirect/ cross-functional stakeholder management skills
- Good balance of big picture implementation rigor
- Experience in team and project management
- Exposure to sales and marketing funnels, online marketing and marketing analytics
- Ability to get your foot in the door - in partner organizations
- MBA from the top institute with min. 5 years of experience in strategic partnerships, sales, or business development
- Prior experience in a frontline role/ enterprise sales/ alliances in an online domain is preferred
File should be in .doc, .docx or .pdf format and filename should not contain spaces