We now need some loan
information from you
₹ 20K/mth for Salaried or ₹2 Lacs as per ITR for Business
or 2 Yrs Business Stability
The Faircent Experience
“I was looking to borrow money for house renovation and I didn’t want to go through the hassles of unending paper work. A friend suggested Faircent.com. Initially I was a bit skeptic about paying the activation fees but once I got the account activated…WOW. I couldn’t believe how fast and smooth the entire process became. I got the money, the renovation is done and I chalked out a great deal with my respective lenders to keep everything easy on my pocket too.”
NEERAJ KUMAR BORROWER
Faircent Anti-Lockdown Loan
We all are facing unprecedented times and it is a time that we need to be together to fight this COVID-19 crisis. The governments coming around to support its people by infusing funds into the economy, raising donations, extending various deadlines, offering moratoriums on repayments etc.
We understand the current situation and many small businesses and individuals are looking for some additional cash to survive.
Faircent believes in extending a helping hand in tough times and considering the current situation, we have launched a new product named as ‘Anti-Lockdown Loan’ which will help you in financial crunches.
In Anti-Lockdown Loan you need to worry for EMIs for next 3 months and you are also free to make part payments or foreclosure as per your pocket.
At Faircent.com, we are committed to provide easy and fast access to online Anti-Lockdown Loans at the lowest interest rates. Faircent.com is India’s largest peer to peer (P2P) lending website where borrowers deal directly with registered lenders thereby removing intermediary costs and margins of banks and financial institutions.
At Faircent.com, the guiding philosophy is to make the borrowing process simple for anyone who needs a personal loan. Every borrower is identity-verified, credit-checked and risk-assessed on the basis of documents received from them. The automated underwriting engine determines the maximum loan amount, rate of interest and the loan tenure at which you can avail a personal loan. The recommended rate of interest ranges from 12% p.a. to 28% p.a. and the loan tenure ranges from 6 months to 36 months. An individual can take a loan from ₹ 30 thousand to ₹ 7.5 lacs and for business purpose up to ₹ 10 lacs. So, e.g. an individual borrowing ₹ 2 lacs for 24 months @18% p.a. will have an EMI of ₹ 9985/- per month.
In order to assess your profile, process and list your personal loan requirement Faircent charges a small fee of Rs. 500/-.
So, register today to list your personal loan requirement and avail the lowest interest rates.
Faircent is the pioneer in India’s peer to peer lending market.
It is facilitating individual lenders to invest directly for higher returns and enableing credit worthy borrowers to lower costs on loans.
Started in 2014, in less than 2 years more than...
- 145,460 Lenders have joined us
- 1,702,838Borrowers have joined us
- 14,617 Lacs Committed to lend
- 17,056 Lacs Loans funded so far
Faircent in the Media
Peer to peer lending facilitator Faircent.com is eyeing business
transactions worth Rs. 2,000 crore in three to four years on rising demand for loans in the country
-TIMES OF INDIA, 2016
Anti-Lockdown Loan Terms and Conditions
- Processing Fees for the Anti-Lockdown loan is 5% of the loan amount and will be deducted from the disbursed amount.
- The borrower will be charged a penalty at a rate of 24% p.a. for repayments due beyond 5 days of due date.
- Maximum Loan amount is withdrawal amount ₹75,000.
- Minimum repayment at end first 3 months is ₹5,000.
- Interest rates for Anti-Lockdown down loans are calculated on a monthly basis and can vary depending on the financial health and repayment capability of the borrower.
- Outstanding Balance can be converted to EMIs within a period of 5 days of end of the first 3 months. Post this period the loan is considered to be defaulted.
- Repayments will be auto-debited through NACH or e-mandate as they are due. Additional charges apply in case of dishonour of these repayment requests.
- Faircent reserves the right to offer or decline an Anti-Lockdown loan to a borrower at its sole discretion.
- If an outstanding balance is converted to EMIs before the 15th of the month, then the first EMI will be scheduled for payment by the borrower in the next month and if an outstanding balance is converted to EMIs after the 15th of the month, then the first EMI will be scheduled for payment by the borrower in the month after the next month.
- Bank or Payment Gateway Charges applicable to execute repayments will be borne by the Borrower.
- Foreclosures or part-payments are not allowed during the first 3 months (Moratorium period).
- Agreements will be signed online.